Call the experts at Outdoor Living when you’re ready to realize your next outdoor project. We’ve helped thousands of St. Louis area residents and commercial property owners complete their outdoor living projects, and we can help you, too. If you’re looking to install steel railing on your property, contact us so that we can help you make the entire process as seamless as possible.
Why Steel Railing is Ideal for Your Home
Low-maintenance, durable, and versatile, there are plenty of reasons why steel railing could be ideal for your home or commercial property.
Practically No Upkeep
Most stainless steel deck railing systems are low maintenance and resistant to corrosion and chipping, meaning that this style of railing requires practically no upkeep.
Galvanized, stainless steel metal railing is the very definition of durable, withstanding decades of even the harshest outdoor environments.
You will never want for lack of variety when it comes to steel railing. You have plenty of choices when it comes to metal decks and railing kits, meaning that you can choose a railing system that matches your home improvement needs exactly.
Steel Railing Materials We Supply
At Outdoor Living, we believe in supplying the materials that St. Louis area residents deserve, including top-of-the-line steel railing that can endure all four seasons of the Midwest climate.
Barrette Outdoor Living
Since 1975, Barrette Outdoor Living has dedicated itself to offering homeowners and landscapers top-notch products and customer service. But Barrette Outdoor Living doesn’t just dedicate itself to superior products; it dedicates itself to eco-friendly products, too. Barrette’s sustainable practices include:
- Using a closed-loop system during manufacturing to reduce water waste.
- Using a wide variety of recycled materials in its products.
- Working with local energy companies to make solar array projects more available, all in an effort to reduce carbon emissions.
When it comes to products that perform well and have a lower impact on the environment, Barrette is tough to beat. So, if you’re looking for steel railing, this company is a good option to explore.
Barrette’s steel railing options, which come with a 15-year limited warranty, include:
- Concord™ Steel Railing – The Concord™ series comes with a powder-coating finish and is composed of factory-welded railing panels, complete with sturdy steel posts and square balusters. This system is available in 2 colors (Matte Black, Hammered Bronze), 2 infill options, 3 length options for level rail kits, and 2 length options for stair rail kits.
- RDI® MetalWorks Excalibur® Steel Railing – This series comes with a powder-coating finish to ensure unmatched resistance to corrosion. It is available in 2 colors (Hammered Bronze, Matte Black) and 4 infill options, and—with plenty of compatible fastener kits available—DIY-ers will be delighted by this series’ easy installation.
If steel is not the material for you, don’t worry. Barrette also offers aluminum railing (including ADA-compliant handrails), composite railing, and vinyl railing (including ADA-compliant handrails).
THE BEST STEEL SUPPLIERS & RAIL BUILDERS IN ST. LOUIS
Still not sure whether a new steel stair railing system is right for your home? Reach out today!
Whether you want to add a new deck or create a railing system for your front porch, we’re the shop to help you bring your dream railing design to life. Our team of professionals will work with you to determine what type of deck design best suits your home improvement needs.
Come by our showroom in Kirkwood or give us a call anytime for a free consultation and estimate.