The reason is clear: New Castle Steel products, including joists and fasteners, boast remarkable resilience against outdoor elements, ensuring exceptional support for even the most robust substructures, trusses, and framing systems in your outdoor decks. By opting for New Castle Steel deck framing, you are opting for materials that are long-lasting, secure, and environmentally friendly.
New Castle Building Group’s manufacturing facility, distribution center, and corporate offices are located in Marietta, GA, with shipping available nationwide.
Benefits of New Castle Steel:
- Durable enough to withstand the test of time, even under the harshest of conditions.
- These non-combustible materials hold a Class 1A fire rating.
- All of the company’s products are termite-proof.
- All products are triple-coated steel to resist warping, rot, and other defects.
- Products are safe for outdoor use, as the CCRR-0449 code compliance research report suggests.
- 25-year limited residential warranty.
- Sustainability / 100% recyclable.
- Made with 25% recycled steel, New Castle Steel products can contribute to your building project’s LEED points.
- Chemical-free materials are far less harsh to the environment than alternative materials, such as pressure-treated lumber.