Every porch and deck is different, so if you have any questions about which Millboard composite decking board is right for you, our team of professionals can help you pick the right materials and colors, including:
- Millboard Enhanced Grain decking that perfectly replicates the beauty of prime oak. Options include: Golden Oak, Antique Oak, Coppered Oak, Brushed Basalt, Smoked Oak, Burnt Cedar, Jarrah, and Limed Oak.
- Weathered Oak decking boards with the timeless look of aged oak. Options include: Driftwood and Embered.
- Lasta-Grip® ultra slip-resistant decking with integrated grip strips. Options include: Coppered Oak and Golden Oak.
- Edging and Fascia for the finishing touch. Options include: Square Edging, Fascia, Flexible Bullnose Edging, and Bullnose Board.
- DuoSpan® Subframe providing structural integrity and design flexibility.
- DuoLift® Joist Pedestal support system for easier installation.
Once the materials are selected, we can also help you design your new space and install it, or you can take the supplies and DIY or partner with another contractor.
Weathered composite decking is not only perfect for decks, but also for feature walls, landscaping applications, planter boxes, and more. In addition to supplying Millboard decking boards, our office supplies everything you need for your deck, including fasteners, deck railing, and more.