Missouri Vinyl Products Building Materials in St. Louis
A railing system is necessary to ensure safety for friends and family using your deck, porch, or raised walkway. We are a distributor of Missouri Vinyl Products’ huge inventory of products for both residential and commercial options. The experts at Outdoor Living Inc. can help you in choosing the perfect decking, railing, and outdoor accessories to transform your outdoor living space.
Go to Missouri Vinyl Products’ website to learn more about what else they have to offer including composite decking, railing, fencing, lighting, pergola, gardening, bracket kits, adjustable components, and more.
Missouri Vinyl Products Aluminum Railing
If you’re looking for a long-lasting solution to your outdoor railing needs, consider aluminum fencing/railing. Unlike wrought iron or steel, aluminum railings are rust-free and require no painting, sanding, staining, or sealing, making them low-maintenance and cost-effective.
- American Aluminum Railing by Key-Link: This aluminum railing features a modern and timeless flat-top rail profile that adds beauty and elegance to your outdoor space.
- American Vertical Cable Railing by Key-Link: This vertical cable railing system is a minimalist style that accentuates the surrounding view and is available in a variety of textures and colors.
- American Horizontal Cable Railing by Key-Link: This horizontal cable rail system provides a practical and industrial look. This special order item is available in several colors with either textured or smooth finishes.
- Outlook Aluminum Railing by Key-Link: This slim profile railing is an ideal choice for small or large outdoor spaces due to its sleek design. It defines and opens up space while providing security and elegance.
- ALX Classic Railing by Deckorators: This classic railing is called a classic for a reason. It never goes out of fashion, with clean lines that suit any outdoor space.
- ALX Contemporary Railing by Deckorators: This pre-assembled welded aluminum railing system is an attractive and stylish addition to any outdoor space.
- Chesapeake (drink rail) Aluminum Railing by Key-Link: This well-designed drink rail system provides high-class and function by offering a place to rest your drinks and plates while complementing your deck board color.
Missouri Vinyl Products Vinyl Railing
Vinyl railing is resistant to damage from insects and water, rot, split, or decay. It requires no painting, staining, or sealing, making it the perfect low-maintenance option for porches, decks, and outdoor living spaces.
- Sonoma Railing: This railing system combines a classic picket style with clean lines for a simple yet elegant look, available in one top rail option.
- Americana Railing: This railing system is a quintessential American classic with two top rail options.
- Victoria Railing: This railing system mimics spindle woodworking of the past, an elegant addition to your outdoor living space, available in two top rail options.
- Contempra Railing: This railing system is a blend of vinyl and aluminum, featuring a round aluminum baluster in various shades and colors.
- Contempra 2 Railing: This railing system combines a vinyl top rail with square aluminum balusters, creating a perfect blend of two low-maintenance materials.
- Vista Railing: This glass railing system ensures safety while offering an unobstructed view from your deck, balcony, or porch.
- Cable Rail System Railing: This rail system is a modern and practical solution that emphasizes industrial style with minimal obstruction of your view.
- 1-1/2″ ADA Secondary Railing: This secondary handrail system is perfect for commercial ADA compliance and additional safety needs at home.
- Vintage Railing: The balustrade series complements any old house’s veranda, porch, or outdoor living space.
VISIT OUR KIRKWOOD SHOWROOM
We are a distributor of Missouri Vinyl Products’ huge inventory of products because there is such a large demand for them in the St. Louis area. Come see the materials for yourself at our Kirkwood location.
At our showroom, you’ll get to see some case studies of other St. Louisans who absolutely love their results with Missouri Vinyl Products LLC and up-close examples of the materials. Then you can choose exactly what’s right for you!
You can purchase the supplies through our company and install everything yourself, or you can hire us for a full design, precise engineering, and implementation. Whatever your outdoor living needs, we’re here to help.